13 December 2020

Annoyance

 Bismillah


Dah lama tak buat rant post. 


Today I want to talk about 3 type of people that I spend a lot of emotional energy trying to not be mad at.

1. Condescending People

Why in the world can't you not talk nicely when I ask a simple question. 

I just asked, "So we need to inform them of the changes as well right?"

and you just have to say "If we keep informing them of changes they will think we are clowns". 

Tak boleh saja ka advise me how to go about without implying that I am a clown? ORANG TANYA KAMU SEBAB NAK MINTA NASIHAT bukan nak dengar kamu cakap macam kamu saja orang terpandai. Ya Allah bagi aku kesabaran. 

2. People who make empty talk

Why must you message me at the middle of the night just to ask me to GUESS THE LOCATION OF THE PHOTO!? Am I your girlfriend? Am I your family? Am I even your friend? No! I am a manager in the same company with you but can you NOT MESSAGE ME USELESS THINGS THAT I AM OBLIGED TO ANSWER JUST TO UPHOLD MY IMAGE OF NOT BEING RUDE!?

Dah la aku jenis yang tak boleh kalau x reply text orang. Yang spesies trying to flirt with me when I'm clearly not interested lagi satu hal. Janganlah msg aku dahh!!! ARGHHHHH!!

I hate it that my upbringing is stopping me from just being a rude bish and ignoring these useless texts.

3. People who talk shit about me for every single little thing coz you're an ass

Ni satu orang kan... aku minum bubble tea salah, aku beli barang untuk happy salah, pastu ko tak puas kutuk saya ko kutuk lg mak saya. AND TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE HILARIOUS ko boleh fitnah aku dengan orang lain cakap aku kedekut taknak kasi kertas. You can't even enter a room with me in it and dare spread such lies. May Allah S.W.T. reward me for holding it in all this time. 

I'm no saint. I know that. Tp what I can't stand the most is how pathetic you have got to be and how insecure you are that you pick on EVERY LITTLE thing that I do.



But you know out of these three what I hate the most? 

I hate myself for caring about how people see me. I hate how I feel insignificant to those who are condescending to me. Hate how I feel I have to be pretend to not be rude and reply people who waste my time. Hate how I feel about myself pretending and acting nice when I am not.

I hate how despite knowing that another person is picking on every small thing I do.... It still hurts and I still care.

In the end.... the one I hate most.... Is me for feeling hurt by these people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment