14 October 2014

Baffled

Bismillah

My phone is in the phone clinic (probably due to my abuse). It's kind of liberating not being obsessively glued to my handphone screen.

Anyways.... Back to the reason for this post.



I wish more people would be pro-active and grab opportunities as they come. If you fail, so what? Failure is where people learn the most. I took up any odd jobs the company gave me. They told me to be representative of health and safety, I said sure. Representative for Environment, I said sure. They told me to handle the accounts on my own, I said sure. From all this I've learned plenty. I went from officer to Exec in a year and next year I will work directly under my Group Financial Strategist and Head of Finance.

Odd jobs and such are not just a means of learning something new. It's also a tool for networking. It's the most efficient way to make yourself known to the top management.

If you keep saying no before trying, then trust me you'll get no where.

Alhamdulillah, things come to those who work hard. Anyone who tells you otherwise has never worked hard in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment