01 February 2019

Time & How much I miss writing

Bismillah,

Recently I keep having this itch to start writing. Yesterday I had an idea to write up a story about how much my staff hate the work environment in office to the point they even came up with a list! I kind of have a tiny bit of pity for the new boss who everyone is backbiting...
So with this itch for writing I started to go through my old blog posts. My old blog had 200 posts in a year! That's 'almost' 1 post a day.

I still do a little bit of writing now and then although MUCH MUCH less than before. Sometimes I get ideas in the middle of walking or driving. You can imagine my pain when I can't write down the words in those moments.

Here's a lil something I managed to quickly jot down during those moments:

Where is my blossoming wild flower,
Are you overwhelmed by the ruggedness of the wilderness,
Were you cut off by the city gardeners,
Did longing hands take you away,
Will I never see you for one more day?

- inspired by the wild purple flowers I use to see during my morning drive to work. I sometimes itch to just stop by the roadside to dig the plant out and bring them home. But of course I never did.

Another one:

A writer, writes for words to be read,
A singer, sings for voice to be heard,
I count the days, months, profit, loss and wonder,
If writer writes and singers sing, then must I continue to count?

- random ramblings that don't rhyme whatsoever.

I miss my best friend writing as well but yeah.... she didn't update anything for AGES! I must move on and accept this. hahaha

~Alhamdulillah

ps. Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it. - Anon


No comments:

Post a Comment