06 April 2016

Too good & too naive

Bismillah

Wow. It has been long. Well today is just a short rant. People often label me as naive or show off goody two shoes.

I don't mind people calling me naive. Makes it easier for me to manipulate them when they underestimate me but it really hurts when you do good and they say mean things to you.

Perhaps my niat was wrong hence why this happens. Astagfirullah. I will fix my niat again to do good for Him and not for people.
People will always have hasad dengki aka envy in their hearts.
I know i don't seem to have a troubled life but that doesn't mean i don't get hurt when people push me down when i am trying hard.

Which reminds me of a line my old bestfriend once said "you think you are so special."

Well, at least i knew then how you felt about me.

-end-

4 comments:

  1. Salam sis,

    nice to her from you again in the blogosphere. It's okay sis, being you just means also being different. In a world where being bad is more common than having breakfast, and where lies and trickery are acceptable social norm, you being good and 'naive' (I'd prefer the term 'highly optimistic and hopeful') is a rare gem.

    Yes you are. And no one can define your specialty but you.Who else can be the hero in your life story but yourself? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words nona. It is hard when your bestfriends (now ex bfrens) use to say this to you almost on a weekly basis.
    So much so it has somehow imprinted in my mind and heart that i have an easy life and that i act holier than thou.
    Although i try to forget it but sometimes the wedge in my heart created from those dear to me wont fade away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeap...on the contrary, time don't heal, but the scars are drying...

    ReplyDelete