04 January 2015

Looking back and Reviving old wishes

Bismillah

So I went to my old post and found this:
"So this year, I'll start complaining less. Get angry less. Sleep less (God help me). Eat less extravagantly. Share smiles more. I'll pray more. Ask for Your forgiveness every night. I'll try harder, so I pray You send me your strength because I'm very weak at keeping up with my resolutions. I'm nothing without You and everything because of You. Everything You give me is like a precious gift. Everytime I talk to people about my family it makes me want to cry because I realize that in the end they all belong to You. So I'll cherish Your gifts more and thank You every night.
This year.... I'll love You even more. :')"

This year.... I wish for the same. To love You even more than I already do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment