28 December 2014

My life in 2014

Bismillah,

Let's just say that 2014 sucked for many people.


It has not ended yet folks. 2014 has 3 more days to really screw us.

Just this week (THIS FINAL WEEK OF 2014) we are bombarded with news of (yet another) missing flight and the worst flood in Malaysia over the last 30 years. Not to mention a couple of tornadoes came by for a visit.

On a smaller scale, my house angel is sick and thus my queen and I are forced to do even more house chores on top of our busy daily jobs. The guys in this house become quite unhelpful in the kitchen (which then leads me to believe that this is probably what marriage will feel like). My teacher even said to me, "At least you know how hard it is so you will be used to it..."

Dear teacher, that is like telling me "Susah sekarang supaya susah nanti sama saja."

Let us pray 2015 will be a gentler year compared to this hellion 2014.

I'm rushing to do so many things till I don't even feel hunger anymore.Some days I just feel so tired and all I want is sleep. Undisturbed sleep. Gednite

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment